We’re a cycling club with a passion for enjoying life by bike. We formed in 1923, making us one of the oldest clubs around, but we’re always welcoming new members and taking the club forward in this exciting age for cycling.
Each weekend, we provide rides across Wiltshire and the neighbouring counties. There are four groups so we can support everyone from beginners to the most experienced. Some Wheelers compete in time trials, sportives, audax rides and cyclocross events etc. But we just encourage you to have fun on the bike and set your own goals.
The world is going cycling mad and we want to be part of it. We take rides in the French Alps and the Pyrenees as groups, and we’ll even take day trips to watch some of the pro races in Belgium and beyond. Some say we’re mad already, but we did say we had a passion for enjoying life by bike.
Click here for our Facebook page. It’s where you’ll find all the latest updates, photos and event information from our club members. Any forthcoming club trips or social events will be discussed at length here!
All members are bound by the Club Constitution. Click here for access.
- Ali Bartlam – Chairman
- Howard King – President, Time Trial Sec
- Bev Cejer – Assistant Chair, Welfare & Safety Officer
- Steve Dutton – Vice President, Club Senior Ride Leader
- Ady Short – Secretary
- Richard Buss – Membership Secretary
- Graeme Bishop – Treasurer
- Mandi Short – Ladies Representative
- Matt Boulton – Club Kit, Club Historian
- Caroline Fishlock – Social Events
- Jon Stubbington – Public Relations
- James Lilley
- Steve Ainscow
- Vacancy – Coach
Should you have any enquiries please contact our Club Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org