We’re a cycling club with a passion for enjoying life by bike. We formed in 1923, making us one of the oldest clubs around, which makes 2023 our centenary year. We’re always welcoming new members and taking the club forward in this exciting age for cycling. Swindon Wheelers have also been awarded club accreditation status from British Cycling.
Each weekend, we provide rides across Wiltshire and the neighbouring counties. There are six groups for different abilities so we can support everyone from beginners to the most experienced. Some Wheelers compete in time trials, road races, sportives, audax rides and cyclocross events etc. But we just encourage you to have fun on the bike and set your own goals.
The world is going cycling mad and we want to be part of it. We take rides in the French Alps and the Pyrenees as groups, and we’ll even take day trips to watch some of the pro races in Belgium and beyond. Some say we’re mad already, but we did say we had a passion for enjoying life by bike.
All members are bound by the Club Constitution. Click here for access.
- Ali Bartlam – Chairman
- Bev Cejer – Vice Chair, Welfare & Safety Officer
- Steve Dutton – Vice President & Senior Ride Leader
- Howard King – President & Racing Secretary
- Ady Short – Secretary
- Graeme Bishop – Treasurer
- Richard Buss – Membership Secretary, Club Kit & Ride Lead Trainer
- Mandi Short – Ladies Representative & Senior Ride Leader
- Jon Stubbington – Public Relations, Social Events
- James Lilley
- Paul Ashman
- Steve Morgan
Should you have any enquiries please contact our Club Secretary: email@example.com